MicroMasters is a professional and academic credential for online learners from anywhere in the world. Learners who successfully complete a series of Columbia Univerity's graduate-level courses on edX.org, and one or more proctored exams, will earn a MicroMasters credential from Columbiax, and can then apply for an accelerated master’s degree program at Columbia.
MicroMasters courses offer the same learning and challenge as Columbia courses.
Columbia University MicroMasters Offerings
There are four online courses required to complete the MicroMasters in Artificial Intelligence credential:
- CSMM.101x Artificial Intelligence
- CSMM.102x Machine Learning
- CSMM.103x Robotics
- CSMM.104x Animation and CGI Motion
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a MicroMasters?
- It is a credential granted to learners by edX for completing a series of graduate-level online coursework.
How can learners earn a MicroMasters credential?
- Enrolled learners will have to complete, pass and earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses to receive a MicroMasters Credential.
Will students who have earned the MicroMasters credential and are interested in entering Columbia through this new pathway also be expected to complete the standard Columbia Graduate Application?
- Yes, students who have earned a MIcroMasters credential will still have to meet the admission requirements
How do I apply to Columbia upon successfully completing the MicroMasters?
- Application information will be available shortly